Epon ferrules

Droopy

Anyone know if we can order Epon "graphite-looking" ferrules?

Anyone know if we can order Epon "graphite-looking" ferrules?

as far as i know epon is the only one ive seen using these ferrules. also epon ferrules are only for epon clubs and cannot be purchased alone

I know what you mean, my club fitter commented how visually attractive the carbon ferrules are. He didn't know where they were from but indeed they are rare.

I was sad when he told me he couldn't save my EMB carbon ferrule when I swapped the stock shaft out. But its all G, cuz the pink rombax w/the EMB is stunning.

I know what you mean, my club fitter commented how visually attractive the carbon ferrules are. He didn't know where they were from but indeed they are rare.

I was sad when he told me he couldn't save my EMB carbon ferrule when I swapped the stock shaft out. But its all G, cuz the pink rombax w/the EMB is stunning.

How's that working out for you, the pink rombax?

Actually yes the ferrules are for Epon clubs only. As a matter of a fact Epon is about to change the ferrule design a bit apparently. They'll probably still be the carbon look but with some sort of Epon marking to make sure they can't be used on another brands clubs.

How's that working out for you, the pink rombax?

Actually yes the ferrules are for Epon clubs only. As a matter of a fact Epon is about to change the ferrule design a bit apparently. They'll probably still be the carbon look but with some sort of Epon marking to make sure they can't be used on another brands clubs.

Got on the launch monitor w/the EMB before and after the Rombax

Was doing 3028rpm at 14.2* launch w/107 ss w/the stock shaft. Ball goes high draw or a hook. Abit whippy for me. Not the roll im looking for, but the forgiveness is all there.

W/the Rombax, I get a medium traj at 12.8* but the rpm is a big difference I stay below 2500RPM w/the rombax around 105 ss, which is great for me. Vector says I'll carry about 250get about 40+ yrds of roll @ about 290+ @105ss.

The MD7x w/AF101 launches at 13.1* w/a 162.3 average ball speed. I get a more carry w/the MD7 but less roll than my EMB w/the pink rombax.

Still the AF101 is much more comfortable at address for me. But the EMB is getting raves from me friends.

Yeah, I just took out the stock Mach Line FW75 from my AF201 and replaced it with a GD Tour AD QT 65. My clubmaker wasn't able to save the ferrule...

those carbon ferrules will be discontinued soon for a new Epon ferrule that has the gold logo on it.

I will see if i can get any more.

Thanks! That would be awesome! :)

those carbon ferrules will be discontinued soon for a new Epon ferrule that has the gold logo on it.

I will see if i can get any more.

I can come in for another 20 pcs. :atsg_smilie_mizuno:

I'm in.