Please Give Opinions

PGAPro

I am in the market for a Gold's Putter and will be placing an order soon with Chris

I'm sort of torn between Beads Boron and Teflon Black finish

what do you guys like, which will hold up better for the long term, will the beads boron glare in the sun here in Texas?

I will not be getting a line on the putter, I will be just a blank Gold's No. 1 with no sight line

please help a brotha out with your opinions between these two finsihes as they are the only two I'm interested in, thanks

I am in the market for a Gold's Putter and will be placing an order soon with Chris

I'm sort of torn between Beads Boron and Teflon Black finish

what do you guys like, which will hold up better for the long term, will the beads boron glare in the sun here in Texas?

I will not be getting a line on the putter, I will be just a blank Gold's No. 1 with no sight line

please help a brotha out with your opinions between these two finsihes as they are the only two I'm interested in, thanks

J

Beads Boron is considered the most durable finish. It is also non reflective so the sun is not a problem.

If you need design forms for a quote just let me know. (^_^)

T

I have both finishes.

My preference is the Teflon finish mainly because it is obviously much darker and has absolutely no glare. The BB finish does have some glare but still not nearly as bad as some finishes.

Both are very durable with the nod going to the BB finish. If you are extremely picky about glare the Teflon finish is the way to go.

Me too have both finishes in my two GF putters.

I personally like the BB finish a lot, really awesome quality with that finish. But the Teflon Black really gives the putter some "Stealthy-ness".

I will say the closest finish you can find in the domestic market is the PING Redwood Black Satin, but less "shiny".

Both are great finishes. You can't go wrong.

HULC

While I said BB is the most durable... I too prefer the Teflon Black... which is why mine is Teflon. As LC sad just looks stealth. (^_^)

J

Beads Boron is considered the most durable finish. It is also non reflective so the sun is not a problem.

If you need design forms for a quote just let me know. (^_^)

T

thanks for all the comments gentlemen

I think I'm ready to begin designing my new putter, I will need the form Gocchin, thanks my friend