Epon 502 or Fourteen 910

tholy959

OK guys, i have narrow it down to two sets of irons to start my 2010 season. I'm 50/50 between the 502 and the 910 and i would like to know your thoughts on the two, forgiveness, feel, and most of all which of the two have less offset. Looks like its going to be a good Hoing year! Everything new in the bag!!! The only two missing are my irons (502 or 910) and my custom Golds Factory custom putter.

OK guys, i have narrow it down to two sets of irons to start my 2010 season. I'm 50/50 between the 502 and the 910 and i would like to know your thoughts on the two, forgiveness, feel, and most of all which of the two have less offset. Looks like its going to be a good Hoing year! Everything new in the bag!!! The only two missing are my irons (502 or 910) and my custom Golds Factory custom putter.

You cannot go wrong with either iron. Both are Endo forged and both have fantastic feel. I know this doesn't help but they both are very good.

Be sure and post a review on your Gold's Putter when you get it. It will be worth the wait.

The 502's are just a bit more forgiving. Feel is going to be excellent with both sets. Offset is just slightly less with the 910's

If forgiveness (needing some) is an issue, 502's all the way.

What irons have you been playing?

Yup idrive is spot on. 910's will be less forgiving and more compact with less offset. The 502's are a great blend that gives you forgiveness & a semi compact presence.

Yup idrive is spot on. 910's will be less forgiving and more compact with less offset. The 502's are a great blend that gives you forgiveness & a semi compact presence.

Agreed in relation to 502. As an AF-Tour user, I was not expecting to be so visually pleased, not too big nor too big at all. I hit my demo irons that I lend to customers (7 iron / KBS Tour 90 R-flex & 6 iron / KBS Tour 4.5) and was delighted with the feel and performance, distance was rediculous. Not only mid/high cappers but low handicappers prefering a compact mid size iron can easily bag these.

Thanks Guys for all your insight!! I currently play the 09 Callaway x forged and love the look, feel and the offset it have. I think I'll make the decision on which iron is close in terms of looks that is closest to the x forged. Idrive, out of all the clubs i had to wait for my GF is the hardest! almost like waiting for my first son to be born (got both of my sons name on the bumper). I will write a review and post some pics when i receive it.