yamaha driver

supo

any of guys played PRGR drivers? this brand doesn't get any love... is there a reason why?

I've always found PRGR equipment to be extremely high quality and its never let me down. I do agree, other than the extremely popular Egg fairways many clubs including the players irons in particular fly under the radar...BB

wasnt really enamoured with thier drivers.

its prob the only club from them i havnt really got into

but as for prgr.....

well this is what i have been playing alst cpl of months ...,

prgr egg spoon 15* 3 wood.

prgr egg 5 iron utility

prgr tr500/IDBL irons

prgr LED wedges.

prgr silver blade putter.

thats not a bad line up i tell ya

if it was to be a one brand bag

then PRGR or yamaha wud be the one.

Yeah, I think it will be a lot cheaper for me to just visit Japan and get fit for the best JDM gear for my swing, once and for all.

There are just way too many designs that catch my eye. Anyone from Japan have any recommendations for custom club fitting in Tokyo?

Also, I don't speak Japanese, is that a problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok got the driver back today and it looks LIKE NEW, I went with a satin black finish, not quite matte but not shinny as well. The paint job turned out amazing, sadly I've decided to sell this driver so it will be in BST later tonight. You will be shocked at how perfect this driver turned out, wish the face was a little more open or it would be my 2014 gamer...specs....D3, 45', dead square face. Somebody will be the happy owner of a classic Yammie in like new trim top to bottom...BB

Edited by BigBen