Japan Golf Show Time is Near!

TourSpecGolfer

Japan-Golf-Show.jpg

What Do You Want? What Do You Want? What Do You Want?

2011 Japan Golf Fair Time is here and we want to know what you would like to see!

This year will be our best year of coverage ever with a few new cool additions to the way we present the show.

Expect the best pictures, best video, and now best testing to date of any show TSG has covered in years past!

More Swings? More Girls? More Food? More Nightlife? Let us know, Your feedback is appreciated!

Yamaha driver address pics would be sweet, if Yonex has a new players iron those would be cool to see as well...BB

Yup, will get you Yamaha driver address pics! And were on the same page with a wanting to see what Yonex has for RYO as far as Endo forged players iron goes.

will epon have a booth? id love to see them debut their new irons like the 702 or anything up their sleeve.

would also like to see the smaller more exotic branded wedges and putters. while your at it some cool

girls sporting really good shafts:) like to see quadra and crazy booth.

i know yamaha and prgr have really dope booths!

will epon have a booth? id love to see them debut their new irons like the 702 or anything up their sleeve.

would also like to see the smaller more exotic branded wedges and putters. while your at it some cool

girls sporting really good shafts:) like to see quadra and crazy booth.

i know yamaha and prgr have really dope booths!

Pretty sure Epon will not have a booth. From what I understand they do not want to appear as a competitor against their OEM customers that manufacture golf clubs at ENDO.

Crazy should be there, waiting for confirmation on Quadra.

Pretty sure Epon will not have a booth. From what I understand they do not want to appear as a competitor against their OEM customers that manufacture golf clubs at ENDO.

Crazy should be there, waiting for confirmation on Quadra.

although it makes sense as Oem producer it doesnt make sense on a marketing standpoint for Epon as a premier JDM brand

I'll be doing photos while TSGolfer handles the video. We'll definitely try and get some shots of the crew.

Excited as the show is only 2 days away! I already shipped my gear to the hotel as I will not be commuting back and forth to Chiba in between days of the show.

Yup, will get you Yamaha driver address pics! And were on the same page with a wanting to see what Yonex has for RYO as far as Endo forged players iron goes.

No we won't. Yamaha never has a booth at the show and I don't think this year is any different.

I wish they did though but Yamaha is so popular in Japan they focus more on events across the country rather than this one show.

I'll see if we can get some demos for shots though.

In need of new wedges, well not so much need as want. Very interested to see what Sky Dream Jump is bringing in this year.

Secondly, need my Royal Collection fix. Absolutely loving the new VS 3 wood. Really thinking of getting the TRC from '09 but waiting to see if a new TRC hybrid will be out this year.

Chris, Gocchin,

Always interested in new blades especially kyoei and small houses. I recently read Miura bringing a new blade in black finish. I suspect it is ex Japan Miura but worth checking as it would be a nice match to their new hybrid. You know the one you need to shaft for a review. ;-).

As a tech fanatic I would like to know what is the latest craze technology wise on the other side of the planet: launch monitor, golf gps, golf apps, and golf training aids.

Thanks for doing the leg work for us we appreciate it.

F

Gotcha! We were at the show all day yesterday, a couple new blades caught our eye. First the Yonex Ryo blade which is forged by Endo and very clean looking ( will post pics soon ).

The TourStage new limited X-Blade is my personal favorite, other than that not much in terms of muscle backs. Miura is never at the show, not very popular in Japan it's more a U.S thing.

posts are starting to show up on GTI and facebook now. Check it out!