Yonex NanoV Forged Irons - *UPDATE - DONATION MADE*

kuregu

After watching the tragic images of the devastation and suffering in Japan over the past few days, I've decided to donate 100 percent of the proceeds from the sale of these irons to a relief fund in Japan. It's not much but every bit helps.

If you're interested, please let me know and we'll work out the details. You can make the donation directly to one of the orgs through one of the helpful links provided by Chris on GTI (and send me a copy of the receipt), or you can paypal me the money and I'll make the donation in your name - it really doesn't matter to me as long as the money gets to the right place. I'll cover shipping.

I would ask that the donation be around $400.

So, make a donation to help those in a time of great need, and pick up a set of really nice irons at the same time.

*An enormous thank you to Mr. Lazo for his incredibly generous donation. The funds will go to Direct Relief International, the Japanese American Citizen's League partner. I chose this because 100% of the funds will go directly to relief in Japan - the organization uses its own funds to cover admin and overhead and does not pull money from donations. I'll post the receipt in a bit.

Craig

Yonex NanoV Forged irons, 4-PW with stock NS Pro 950, stiff. Bought these in Japan and carried them home with my own two loving hands.

Set is near-new; no bag chatter or dings, faces are super pristine. Shafts have small Yonex hologram sticker near the label to show the clubs are authentic.

Marketed in Japan as a "forgiving players-cavity." Simply beautiful feeling, with looks to match.

A great bargain for these mint clubs at $410 shipped and paypalled, in the US.

post-10942-043914300 1298342551.jpg

post-10942-015085900 1298342947.jpg

Edited by kuregu

Can you ship the irons to Hong Kong?

Thx,

steve

I received the maruman hybrid today, excellent condition, better than described... thanks so much....

Thanks everyone for all of the nice notes. I hope this works out so that it may inspire others to do the same. I'm sure we all have a lot of extra golf stuff that we need to unload, and this may be a good opportunity to do it, and for a good cause.

TSG is such an amazing online community, and I'm happy to be a part of it.

Craig

Thanks again everyone. The donation is made.

An enormous thank you to Mr. Lazo for his incredibly generous donation. The funds will go to Direct Relief International, the Japanese American Citizen's League partner. I chose this because 100% of the funds will go directly to relief in Japan - the organization uses its own funds to cover admin and overhead and does not pull money from donations. I'll post the receipt in a bit.