Kenmochi KD-01 driver

Vegaman

Are you guys at TSG going to test the KD-01 driver? It looks amazing! From looking at the specs (medium shallow face, no low lofts) it doesnt exactly fit me, but Im still mesmerized by it, can see myself open that box that the head comes in, ha ha. One thing though, it "bugs" me that the non-conforming version gets the "premium" SP700 face and the conforming 6-4 Ti. Why is this so? Any specific reason? I normally dont let myself get caught up too much with how a club looks, but in this case Im totally seduced!

ha ha, thanks for that Vegaman. Yes I'm going to shaft it up with a Muziik. The non conforming in BangVoo the black head in Muziik 787. i think it will be 5+ days before I can get a couple of range sessions and a full round in with them. Of course it has to be with TSG testers Tatsuro or Kawika because depending on my swing alone for a review just isn't enough. As you an see two players can have totally different results with the same great or not so great golf club.

This is very common to have SP700 in the non conforming version. It's just hotter at a particular thickness.

The review is being shot Thursday gonna play a round with Tatsuro and TSGirl and get some valuable range time with it. Muziik BangVoo's going in! :tsg_smiley_punkrock: