WTB: Epon 380 10° Head

deman

Title says it all. I had a couple of these a few years ago but sold them. Wish I kept one. Looking for this head but will consider with shaft if price is right. Let me know if someone has one to sell.

Title says it all. I had a couple of these a few years ago but sold them. Wish I kept one. Looking for this head but will consider with shaft if price is right. Let me know if someone has one to sell.

360 technity forged Titan? Funny you mention this I just bought mine back yesterday. Sold it to my friend years ago

thats coming to me spoon san ......................!

you gotta post piccys of this head its one of a kind

thats coming to me spoon san ......................!

you gotta post piccys of this head its one of a kind

unfortunately it left the day i got it for abroad. off to be refinished in old persimmon glory.

360 technity forged Titan? Funny you mention this I just bought mine back yesterday. Sold it to my friend years ago

If my memory is correct I think it was 380 Technica forged. Loved the feel and sound of the head. Sorry I sold them..

If my memory is correct I think it was 380 Technica forged. Loved the feel and sound of the head. Sorry I sold them..

I think mine is 380cc although it says 360 forged Titan. I actually regretted

Selling mine as well but was able to get it back. Awesome club, and long even for today's

Standards.

Will compare this to my ryo yonex 380

I am mistaken the 380 is different from the 360. Now I want a 380. If anyone has one I want one as well

I will buy it or trade it for some high end jdm goodies. Pm me thanks