yamada hand milled " IBUSHI"

supo

after looking at this particular putter for about 2 yrs , i went back in the shop yesterday played around with 10 of yamadas putters, and settled on this one.

head is 390 gram, i had it customed to 0.5 * closed face bec of my hideous slice when putting and playing around last night id say thats not a bad thing for me to do. contact so far has been pertty centered.

the face has a copper insert and the feel is just out of this world. and a gripmaster leather stitchback grip on her. beautiful feeling ,( im hoping she likes me as much as i like her)

its a jspec puttter only.

ive had acpl of other yamadas perviously with mixed success , but this is totally differnt feeling. totally differnt.

gaming her tomorrow see how she plays.

Edited by supo67

I have never seen this yamada before. Not in any of their catalogs.

You got something special there. Let us know how it performs

The 390g headweight is a lot heavier than usual, have you noticed any distance change in your putting when using it against lighter weighted putters? I was thinking about buying heavier weights for my Scotty but the price for the 25g plus weights is almost

as much as a standard putter as they only come in circle T.

just gamed it yesterday for first time

and it took me a while to get it ok.

was leaving everything short front 13 then got its range over last 5 and was really impressed. feel is super not butter soft but just perfect.

good feeback for omehting so heafty as well

knew pretty much instantly when i didnt hit the insert on the screw.

off centre was still ok tho not too drastic loss of distance

and i was putting ordinary yeaterday aswell so i got to see all its highs and lows.

the leather grip is beautiful to hold.

the 33 inch is perfect for me. nad at thei weight it makes the club flow pretty smoothly.

taking it to hawaii for a cpl of weeks solid against my matsumotos mz-10 and mz- 07

, that wil be a battle royale to see what stays in the bag long term.

never had a putter this heavy before but so far so good.