Quadra FE 75sx With jbeam 425 tour

sandee11

Play 18 holes today, 1st impression with quadra jbeam combo, funny sound( in good way), very smooth shaft, actually kind of soft, thought will be stiffer since is SX. Softer than my kaili 70s. I also use epon 152 with crazy cb46 7.7 flex. I dont like the grip on the cb46, will change it tomorrow. I m amaze by the distance produce by the epon 152, forgiving and LONG!I don't think 102 will be longer than 152, I actually hit my friend's 102, don't think is longer than my 152. I know is not fair to compare the two different set up, just want to share my experience. I am thinking of swapping out the Quadra in jbeam with crazy80 ls2 7.7 flex. Worry about too stiff. Or maybe cb80 ls2 in epon 152. Don't want to put such a good shaft in TM or callaway head. Feels like kind of a waste coz none Of them give me what epon 152 and jbeam 425 tour gave me- feel and distance!none of them come Close!! If anyone experience the cb 80LS2, cb46 and the Quadra 75 shafts before, what do you guys think which shaft would make a super combo with those 2 drive heads. Thx in advance!

Quadra Proto? The three shafts you mention are different profiles with the Quadra and 80LS2 the most similar.

the cerazy is MILES stiffer than anything in its flex.

nothing except the proforce v2 is near it

buthe crayzy as some feeel to it

im gaming my jbeam 425 -- crazy 80 ls 2 and the ball doenst get above head height , it goes dead straight and runs for miles.

im losing aout 15 yards on pure shots agaisnt the ryoma stinger combo , prob bec mines its at 43.5 inch

but hitting the middle ofthe fairway more

its the most rigid shaft ive ever hit.

this combo is perfect for here and in oz where it will live happily ever after.

its also not that hard to conenct with, 43.5 inch kinda suits as well when u get sued to the length

playing the crazy 460 sigma today

see how that fares.

Update on-the epon 152 Quadra 75sx, I like this shaft in the 152 better than anything else I tried! This shaft is really good. The ball flight is what I was looking for , not too high, not too low,just perfect for me. The jbeam 425 tour and the crazy cb46 7.7 is also perfect!! For some reason, I am hitting the jbeam little higher than the 152 FEX combo. Both carry long way, I guess could be the head is 0.5 degree higher than the epon152. 10.5 for jbeam, 9.5 +.5 for epon 152. I will play a couple more rounds to do a full review on both.