ryoma Vs ryoma

supo

picked up my ryoma with the graphite design p9003x lsat night

straight to the range as expected.

not as many balls as i normally hit , but plenty to get a good impression of the new brute.

exactly the same head 9.5*

love it

very strong punchy feel, weight is good 45 x d3 x 330 gram

highish ball flight, much higher than the stinger

no wandering offf path, just ballistics out there, seems like its 85% carry, not sure if theres much roll with this, theell be a bit but not lots.

the stinger much more electric feel. lowr flight more piercing. more roll for certian.

stinger much much better feeling club, but then agn its 700 us more to buy!

def the stinger is the more enjoyable and lower piercing of these

but the p9003x is a fantasic club.

obv ill have to hit it with real balls first to make proper decision. but it def wont be as nice.

but its worth a spot for sure

im comparing a 1000 usd shaft to a 400 one and the differnce is most certianly noticeable. but that doesnt make the gd bad. it just shows how good the stinger actually is .

most def a good combo th GD is going to be a great combo, it will deliver good results, strong long and straight.

this is a good shaft in t his head chaps. well worht it for the stronger drivers out there

Nice but totally not surprised. Been wanting to try the stinger but passed out on so

many opportunities when I was injured. Now they are nowhere to be found. What you reckon

A good one or me s or x?

Do you have access to a stinger 70s? I want one for my 360 wooden head.

I won't have it any other way after you basically said it was better than the p9003 :tsg_smiley_old:

Nice comparison Stew.

You can't get this shaft anymore new?

Nice but totally not surprised. Been wanting to try the stinger but passed out on so

many opportunities when I was injured. Now they are nowhere to be found. What you reckon

A good one or me s or x?

Do you have access to a stinger 70s? I want one for my 360 wooden head.

I won't have it any other way after you basically said it was better than the p9003 :tsg_smiley_old:

C @ ur speed of late S might be loose.

C @ ur speed of late S might be loose.

Heard from stew that the x is significantly stiffer than the p9003x which at best is more like an sx.

At the moment I can't be picky if either become available I'm down.

the stinger x cpms at 279, i had it measured tonight .

That's pretty stout on paper. My driver right now is 266 find it loose

Most likely 273-275 for me tops and I still want to feel the kick.

I'd prefer pulls haha

Does the stinger have a stiff butt section? I read somewhere that this profile can inflate cpm so Stews 279 cpm may not necessarily play that stout? Only thing worrying me C is that you seem to be stronger than pre-injury. Once you have those x in your hand... just go easy :)

Does the stinger have a stiff butt section? I read somewhere that this profile can inflate cpm so Stews 279 cpm may not necessarily play that stout? Only thing worrying me C is that you seem to be stronger than pre-injury. Once you have those x in your hand... just go easy :)

well i wouldnt say stronger i am just more flexible.

been concentrating on the flexibility of my hamstrings and have noticed

a big difference.

as for swinging smooth thats not in my profile, i just cant:)

im going ton a trackman nextweek, maybe even tom and taking al my drivers and getting ALL the nubers

so u guys can have a good old look at what the actual numbers on all the hoard of drivers / shafts are.

im going ton a trackman nextweek, maybe even tom and taking al my drivers and getting ALL the nubers

so u guys can have a good old look at what the actual numbers on all the hoard of drivers / shafts are.

that will be great Stew! love seeing those numbers.

That's awesome. Wish we had access to a trackman down here

well well well well

p9003x gamed today

absolutely sensational. its not high , its low ,powerfull, straight , piercing

the differnce in range balls and real balls is a humongous difference.!!!!!

heavy shot ,its heavier than the crazy sigma on impact.

its a sensational feel in the ryoma.

hit a cpl of

bombs out of the screws long!

best thing was the miss hits off the toe didnt make a difference, no slicing, no hooking, just bang.

why oh why didnt i get this thing before i went to hawaii, i wouldnt have taken it out of my bag.

the stinger is more electric, lighter by a cpl of grams ,but much lighter in impact .

this is at the end of my spectrum, i left PLENTY i nthe bag today, the big boys can get another 30 ish no probs , theres planty to extract form this sucker.

9.9 /10 only bec theres no such thng as a 10.

Great stuff Stew. What's the carbon grading with the p9003x?

nice to hear i ordered mine last friday. hoping i can get it installed along with my di8s 3w shaft

and get a couple of rounds before i leave.

• 2 weeks later...