Geotech components

eylee

Can anyone confirm where Geotech (especially the forged 700 series) are made in?.... one of the clubmakers here in HK say that they are made in China.... really?

Some are Japan, and others China!

Depends which model I guess!

I have the Tour Issue, made in Japan

I looked at some which are made in China

Dale hit it on the button. Geotech is the real deal yes they use Chinese manufacturing sometimes but the quality to cost ratio is off the charts. It's a true value and they are always releasing great products.

It's the most underrated brand I know of.

Oh forgot to mention!

Unbelievable quality and sensible money...

totally agreed. i have some wedges and they are awesome.

Their wesbsite would tell you which model is made in Japan and which is made in China.

We all must keep in mind that there is a reason why Geotech clubs are made in different locations and its because of cost.

None of their drivers are made in Japan because if they were, their prices would double.

However we must also remember, Geotech has 2 decades of metal woods manufacturing experience.

They are not just a brand but a manufacturer and because of this they know what they are doing.

The check manufacturing and quality assurance extensively and as their staff always tell me, many of the China and Taiwan clubs they produce have quality rivaling Japanese made clubs.

But they are able to keep much lower price points due to manufacturing the products outside of Japan.

You can read a bit about their background in the blog I made here http://www.golftoimpress.com/visiting-geotech-golf-a-brief-look-into-japans-leading-component-golf-club-company/