crazy prototype s-519 75 & 85 (help needed)

604_skyline

I am sure Tario would be best to give advice on these, so hoping he will chime in with what crazy is saying about the s-519 prototype 75 and 85.

as someone who has always played a heavier driver shaft high 70gram to low 80gram these have me really intrigued. I know torque isnt what it used to be, but these seem really high? 4.5 on the 75 series and 3.X on the 85 series?

any thoughts from anyone?

thanks.

Crazy purposely increased the torque to increase the feel.

They play like the CB50 which is Crazy's most stable shaft but now with more feel and kick.

hang on T.. this proto is the cb50 with some "ping" to it ?

thats the only thing i can think of, (and i wont actually) say fault , bec thers isnt one..,

but the the cb50 is its just lacking in thats glasy twang of say the cb80 ls noir.

this one has that?

Well the TJ80 is 80t of course and Crazy actually considers it their best feeling shaft for the harder hitter.

It is not that forgiving though as I've been told by customers who were aggressive hitters and hooked the ball as their bad shot, that they suddenly were hitting fades from the TJ-80.

The TJ80 is still primarily a distance shaft and a feel shaft while the 519 is like the CB50 in it is a control shaft but now with very good feel.