JDM Junior Clubs

frogeye

Hi All,

I am in the market for some new clubs for my boys. As a JDM blade fanatic I was curious to know what do japanese or asian golfers buy their children? Which JDM makes junior clubs?

Thanks,

F

Hi All,

I am in the market for some new clubs for my boys. As a JDM blade fanatic I was curious to know what do japanese or asian golfers buy their children? Which JDM makes junior clubs?

Thanks,

F

Thanks for posting this. I'll be getting my second boy started on golf with my coach this coming school hold and while I know how to fit my own clubs, I really don;t know how to fit kids. Anyone know of any sites that has info on this? I'm guessing kids height will be a key factor and most junior clubs seem to go by age ...

Edited by RIduffer

Almost all the major brands have junior sets, TS, Srixon, Honma, PRGR, Mizuno to name a few,

Just email me if you need more info and I can help choose the right set.

Thanks guys for the responses. The boys are 7 and 5. The eldest has been playing for 2 years and the youngest for over a year.

They are both hooked! I did look on tourspecgolf after posting and did find some cool sets. You are right Chris the Tourstage look good. So do the PRGR, Mizuno, and Honma.

Riduffer, thanks for the uskids info. The boys are already playing us kids clubs, so do all his friends! Wanted to bring the boys to the dark side of JDM :-). Got to give them the edge!

Tario will pm you shortly. The first birthday is end of October is it too late to order?

Thanks,

F

I'll be updating the shop with some junior sets so keep an eye out for them. :)

Thanks guys for the responses. The boys are 7 and 5. The eldest has been playing for 2 years and the youngest for over a year.

They are both hooked! I did look on tourspecgolf after posting and did find some cool sets. You are right Chris the Tourstage look good. So do the PRGR, Mizuno, and Honma.

Riduffer, thanks for the uskids info. The boys are already playing us kids clubs, so do all his friends! Wanted to bring the boys to the dark side of JDM :-). Got to give them the edge!

Tario will pm you shortly. The first birthday is end of October is it too late to order?

Thanks,

F

End of October should be not a problem if we order soon. The PRGR set looks quite good and is made for players 120 to 140cm in height.

Most junior brands are available in single clubs as well.

I'll be updating the shop with some junior sets so keep an eye out for them. :)

Will be keeping an eye on this as mine is 8th and into his third year of golf and a JDM kid set would be cool compare to the US Kids set he now plays....

What about singles? tourspecgolf sells in sets and single clubs.

Just let us know what singles you are looking for and we will be able to get those too. :)