sold...thanks tsg

rb2235

Another beauty. It being 10.5 saved me some money. GLWS.

based on my very brief test it launches like a 10.5* unlike the Crazy 10.5* 435s I have played which must have been a couple degrees open as they launched like a 9*

It's not open but a high CG.

It's not open but a high CG.

435 and 425 tOUR both have a high CG so am thinking open on the 435 you bought and didnt like too much...you would be much happier with this one Pete once you are done hooking the Ryoma all over San Diego :atsg_smilie_roll:

I see i'm not the only one hooking the hell out of a Ryoma!

I see i'm not the only one hooking the hell out of a Ryoma!

I really wanted it to be the one as nothing felt or sounded as sweet as the Ryoma VSpec...tried FEX 65S and CB46 7.2...same results

Hope it works our for Pete as it has for many others

I really wanted it to be the one as nothing felt or sounded as sweet as the Ryoma VSpec...tried FEX 65S and CB46 7.2...same results

Hope it works our for Pete as it has for many others

It works for most. My mate bombed piercing fades one after the other with it. Like yours it was shafted with a CB46 7.2. Me...2 out of 3 were piercing draws, 1/3 a nasty hook.

Glad to know you had the same results with an FEX 65S though! I was seriously considering putting one in.

• 2 weeks later...

Keen on this one but can you confirm that face angle is square?

Your sticker says angle is 2.0?

I bought your crazy 435 and love it - great wind driver but it is open and I keep trying to stop it going right.

Cheers

J

The sticker is a + symbol over - symbol next to a 0 not a 2.

I ordered it square. A much friendlier Crazy/Jbeam head.

Thanks