Graphite iron shaft recommendation

GTGM

My current iron shaft is NP 850 R which I have been using foe more than 8 years. I am thinking of replacing with graphite shaft and couldn't find much research on which is good. I just switch to Crazy CB 46 for my Driver and love it.

Is Crazy longest yard iron good? Want something below 850g.

Any other recommendation?

Thanks.

I've tried Quadra graphite shaft. Mine where the 100i model. Great feel and a club extra in distance compared to steel shafts. Best shafts I've tried so far. I'm sure the lighter models will be just as good.

I've tried Quadra graphite shaft. Mine where the 100i model. Great feel and a club extra in distance compared to steel shafts. Best shafts I've tried so far. I'm sure the lighter models will be just as good.

Thanks very much for your information. It's very helpful.

As for comparison with the crazy shaft, can it be compared by the amount of elasticity in tension used by Crazy (i.e. 40t-80t). Or Quadra is using different technolody? Just want to understand more about the quality of graphite shaft, sometimes it is confusion with some many different methodology used by different brand.

Quadra's 4AX SOF 100i graphite iron shaft is a high end 4 axis carbon weave design. (Amount of t?)

Crazy uses 40t to 80t (depending on the model) full sheets of hand rolled carbon in all their shafts. Shafts are created with carbon fibers weaved together, and these fibers are measured by their modulus of elasticity in tension.

Thanks.