WTB Iron Pulls 3-PW Pxi 5.0, Project X 5.5, KBS stiff

bruinduke

Got on a Mizuno optimizer the other day and they kicked out some shaft recommendations for me. It was a quick swing and no time to warm up, but the #s kicked out Project X 5.5, KBS tour stiff, and DGS300. The fitter also thought Project pxi 5.0 should also be considered.

I've got a project I want to build out so I am looking for pulls that will fit a .355 taper tip head and play to standard length of around 37.75 in the 5 iron. Although I'd love to build out with a more exotic or sexy shaft like monacos or modus, I am thinking of testing the validity of the optimizer.

To make it a somewhat exciting project if anyone has KBS stiff pulls in one of their custom colors like pearl white or pearl black, I'd be very interested to hear what you have and how much it costs.

Please just pm me with what you might have and how much you might be looking for. Thanks for looking

You sure you don't want NS 950 WF 5-P 3-4 can be trimmed for the UT shafts… Real good price for you...

i've got some project x 5.5's around here somewhere. never played, pulled right out of a new set last year.

pm me if interested.