closed

antz

Mate willing to sell the weight kit only? I got a head already.

Hi mate, at this stage only selling it with the head. If you want one email Tario. It is worth it. Changing the weight really turns it into a different driver. You can have lower trajectory with tons of roll in summer and change to higher trajectory with more carry in winter or very wet conditions.

Beautiful clubs Anton. GLWS mate.

Hi mate, at this stage only selling it with the head. If you want one email Tario. It is worth it. Changing the weight really turns it into a different driver. You can have lower trajectory with tons of roll in summer and change to higher trajectory with more carry in winter or very wet conditions.

Pleaseeeeeee it's quicker for me to get them if I buy from ya ;)

Damn it Anton and I thought I was gonna take it easy this month on buying gear.

Pm sent!

What are you buying now Freddy? Get the kpx driver and I get dibs ;-)

I'd love to J but just spent $$$ on other stuff like that driver you hit today.

I'll take the PRGR hybrid.

Check your pm.

Guys,

These are great items and prices. He bought the Yamaha heads from me and didn't use them. Great price and condition.

Onoff with the Roddio shafts are excellent. Great buy here also.

Omg Anton.....

Mate.... Which iron are you keeping? With what shaft? GLWS!!!

Omg Anton.....

Mate.... Which iron are you keeping? With what shaft? GLWS!!!

Hi Tae, well I ended up getting the Attas shafts out of the Yururi heads and had black chrome KBS Tour shafts put in. That combo works well for me and I have been playing them for a few weeks now. I just hit the heavier shafts more consistently. Shoulder is much better and all the exercises my physio gave me have got my strength back so heavier steel just feels good. I thought of re-shafting the OnOff with steel but thought why destroy a great custom build done by Labospec... so here they are in BST :)

• 3 weeks later...