Epon 302s 3-P While I Still Can

marmaduk

Price Update. Realize the price was a bit steep. so the new price is $1800USD PayPal Gifted + Shipping.

Hello all.

My name is Jeff and I am posting my Epon 302 Iron Heads for sale.

The set is 3Iron through Pitching Wedge. Heads only.

I purchased these from EPONfreak from the forums.

Asking $2000USD or make an offer. No lowballs please I have two of my own already.

PayPal gifted. I live in Vancouver Canada but can cross the boarder to ship cheap to US. International shipping I will have to check on.

Back Story: 2 days after I purchased these iron heads I lost my job. I kept ahold of them without shafting them in hopes of getting a new job very shortly. It took a couple months but I got another job but..... The club ho in me has his eye on something different and similar all at once. I want to get the 302s but in a copper finish. I will shortly be able to afford those irons and thought it best to list these here where people know whats going on while I still can.

I have NEVER hit these irons. The following is EPONfreaks description of them:

The loft is standard, the lie angle will have been adjusted to my spec of 1.5* flat. It is a very easy matter for your club fitter to adjust the lie angle to suit you, Epon irons are very soft forgimgs. There is no damage to the irons as a result of bending.

The original post stated that the 8,9,P are new, which they are, havent even been shafted. I was contemplating playing a 302/AF-Tour combo set so never shafted the short irons. The 3 iron has only been hit a few times, I worked out early that the 901 (still in my bag) are easier than a long iron. the 4,5,6 hit 20-25 times, which they were. I demoed these irons for myself and preferred the AF-Tours which have been in my bag for 3 years prior to the Personals

DSC04161.jpg

DSC04162.jpg

DSC04163.jpg

DSC04164.jpg

DSC04165.jpg

DSC04166.jpg

DSC04167.jpg

DSC04168.jpg

DSC04169.jpg

DSC04170.jpg

DSC04171.jpg

DSC04174.jpg

DSC04175.jpg

DSC04176.jpg

DSC04177.jpg

DSC04178.jpg

DSC04179.jpg

DSC04180.jpg

DSC04181.jpg

Cheers, Jeff

Edited by marmaduk

Was soooo excited until i seen the price on these bad boys ... Didn't know the 302s was this high, my search for'epons prolly will be only for 502s or 551 then. .. Glws

Am I like way off the mark here guys?

I'm trying to look through my bank statements to see how much I paid for these.

Can someone in the know please put up some prices and I will price accordingly.

Cheers, Jeff

used heads are selling for 1k under. i know yours look new but hey your price is more than a set of new

shafted set.

edited:

dint know they were 3-pw. for this around 1200 heads

Edited by Spoon

New 3-PW more like 2200 I'd say. These look really nice, hope you get a fair price.

+1 on comment regarding the price. I got 1 head of 301 in Monaco as my exercise club (heavier than my playing set). Love it and looking for a set of 302 as Jeff said it's so good. Opened your post right away but nothing to say due to the price

Mark

Is paypal'd gifted a good idea for the buyer?

Buyer pays Fee's then!

Is paypal'd gifted a good idea for the buyer?

Depends on your trust with the seller. It is not uncommon to request and as Dale pointed out if you want to list it as goods be prepared to up the amount being paid to cover the PP fees.

if its US Buyer to US Seller--neither party pays fees--but if a deal goes sour for the buyer Gifted payments provide zero protection from Paypal--if you are going to gift...know your seller

Edited by yourpressed

dont forget that there is a fee for currency conversion as well as a paypal fees........lt totals to about 6.75% of the total

yes, the typical fees are 3% for USA and 4% for international payments......if u want the buyer to pay fees, he has one of three options 1.) Gifted payment 2.) Payment owed 3.) Tack on fees on top of your price

Nice to see these Sold