Syard BOLD Wedges Came TodAy

bogeydog

Don't think there's much in the way of an alternative... And we do get the stuff eventually, which is the good part after all. ;=]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't think there's much in the way of an alternative... And we do get the stuff eventually, which is the good part after all. ;=]

You can ship it east to me then I can ship it to you. Al my stuff goes through JFK customs… Way better...

Thanks, RI, will keep that in mind. <g> Meanwhile I already have some in-place orders I'm waiting on, too -- not only for my Bold, but my backup T.388... I consider these things a good exercise in patience which, in the end, helps on the course sometimes, too... ;=]

What I don't get is that since 2005 all my packages were going through San Fran. They sat there less than 24 hours, never longer than that.

About October 2012 they started going through LA. Disaster. 4 days is the best I've seen with my Yamaha Tours there 3 weeks.

What I don't get is that since 2005 all my packages were going through San Fran. They sat there less than 24 hours, never longer than that.

About October 2012 they started going through LA. Disaster. 4 days is the best I've seen with my Yamaha Tours there 3 weeks.

actually, this is my first order to go through la rather than sf. it's amazing that the incompetence level is so drastically different!

US customs have gotten progressively worse of the last couple of years.

Things used to clear so quickly but now can sit forever and nobody, USPS or customs will take responsibility or move on a package until someone "discovers" it.

I have no idea what is going on with USPS as I live in Japan but I have heard things are not good there hence the poor service.

I always tell the customer just call and harass them until someone does something. Some reps apparently say they can't do anything and some actually try to do something.

As the seller, we technically cannot do anything until after 2 weeks and then we file a claim which goes from Japan Post (the fastest most efficient carrier in my opinion) to USPS which again they sit on for ages... its terrible!

Thanks, RI, will keep that in mind. <g> Meanwhile I already have some in-place orders I'm waiting on, too -- not only for my Bold, but my backup T.388... I consider these things a good exercise in patience which, in the end, helps on the course sometimes, too... ;=]

By the way R, you may have gotten tracking already but both are on the way to you. Probably sitting in customs!!

Thanks, T, but no, I haven't received any tracking numbers. Hope you're right and it's at least sitting here in LA... Maybe it's with my Paradiso hat, which I did get a tracker on and know is sitting there in Customs... (Just thought of a funny image -- Custom guy sitting on a mountain of unprocessed packages wearing my Paradiso hat... ;=] )

Thanks, T, but no, I haven't received any tracking numbers. Hope you're right and it's at least sitting here in LA... Maybe it's with my Paradiso hat, which I did get a tracker on and know is sitting there in Customs... (Just thought of a funny image -- Custom guy sitting on a mountain of unprocessed packages wearing my Paradiso hat... ;=] )

Probably chipping some Super Newing balls with your wedge too...

;=]

And I still remember when I used to live in The Golden State... At least it still is when I'm on the golf course... (using JDM clubs...)

SF was good, LA in the beginning wasn't so bad either. LA today is bad. I think the U.S customs dept is severely understaffed.

spent 30mins this morning on the phone with customs. they said they don't have my package and to contact usps. usps says they don't have it and i need to contact the shipper.

eff me!!!

I had the same thing happen last week. Chicago Customs said they didn't have it and gave me the USPS branch number...USPS said Customs has one person handling all the international packages and are just passing the buck. Delivered 2 days later.

Edited by yourpressed

This happened to me once, too. If the Japanese tracking number was entered into the system and you see that it left Japan, then it's definitely shipped. In my case, what happened was Customs finally released the package, it was on the road to my local post office, and rather than tell me that, the Customs guy just said they didn't have it there. I called back after it was delivered to me to see if they could tell me then where it was, they said no, but then after I told them I'd received it, he checked a different record, believe it or not, which listed packages that had already left Customs...

I told you, it's Kafka down there... but keep the faith (as long as it left Japan).

I've had about up to 2 week delays with some heads I have sent to the US of late. It leaves my shores almost always 2 working days after its dropped off at post but it can spend quite a while with US customs and post. Not sure what;s happening there but I think it's just increased security screening. Sorry for the wait you guys.

How many days total were they in customs? I have a package that arrived in LA customs last night.

a full week!

Not to rub it in but my SYard left Japan tuesday, arrived Thursday. I wasn't home so I had to get it today at the Post Office. Sounds like you Cally boys need to ship it to me in little ole Washington Crossing, PA. I can then forward it USPS priority and you can get it in 4 days!

That's the rub o' the green, I guess -- which can, and in this case does hurt. <g>

Not to rub it in but my SYard left Japan tuesday, arrived Thursday. I wasn't home so I had to get it today at the Post Office. Sounds like you Cally boys need to ship it to me in little ole Washington Crossing, PA. I can then forward it USPS priority and you can get it in 4 days!

i may take some of you up on the offer to ship through jkf customs if this happens again. my wedges arrived this morning with the packaging completely intact so it's not like it got channeled for hand inspection. there's no real reason for the delay.

i may take some of you up on the offer to ship through jkf customs if this happens again. my wedges arrived this morning with the packaging completely intact so it's not like it got channeled for hand inspection. there's no real reason for the delay.

Congrats let us know how you like them, Mine just arrived as well.