anyone else see what s-yard just posted on fb?

chiromikey

kobayashi-san just finished the mold for his next club head. anyone else hoping it's an iron design as unique as the bolds (or everything else he's released over the past year)?!

I'll certainly be watching.

What did he post? I couldn't find it..

Was it the post about his bad bladder?

Nope the page is run by S-Yard.

I have no idea what Kobayashi-san was grinding as I don't live at the S-Yard office (^_^)

They occasionally borrow our photos but the posts are theirs own.

sure, if you say so, tho i'm pretty sure it was run by you at least a little while back.

Wow the forums are crazy lately.

Wow the forums are crazy lately.

LOL this one has some merrit to it. The page is run by SYD, but we helped them set it up. I think thats what you could have noticed.

We know a few things but not what that post was talking about.

They wanted help to gain likes and spread the word about their page so we helped introduce them and promote the page.

All the rest are their own posts ie press days, R&D sessions, Kobayashi-san at the range.

Introducing XV gents! Mr. dodo broke it early!

This Monday/Tuesday expect our official coverage with live pics and possibly video.

The XV is something that has been in the works for months. The mold Kobayashi-san is workin on now is something new for later this year.

That PDF is the Japanese press release posted on their site last week. As Chris said we will be posting up all the info this week as well as the new line in the pro shop.

i'm not on facebook often but some time ago when s-yard facebook page link got posted here i went to check it out and thats the impression i got back then. dunno whats so crazy about it dog.

no craziness here, just sweet synergy....

yeah well just for the record i dont give a flying monkey who runs their facebook page per se be it their own, tsg or some side pr agency. thought they did and just trying to bump Tario for more info based on that because iron design similar to bold concepts as mentioned by op would be interesting to see unless the designer guy gonna have to butcher it with offset as he did with personals to cater for what the market demands these days. i didnt get bold because i'm looking for 60 now and the grind and bounce of bold 60 didnt look like it would suit my needs and grind in a wedge is most important thing to me but i did like the concepts, at least on paper made sense to me, especially with modern ball. iron set should be next logical step.

played around with the bold 50* gap today...it is a really cool looking wedge. very good spin, very controllable (although it was brand new) ...hit some nice controlled punch shots, struggled with the full shot. may try a different shaft in it....