Muziik Bangvoo Premium

wmclarenf1

Not the 787 or the Premium Lite but the Bangvoo Premium 60+ gram shaft.

How's the flight on this compared to say the Messenger 1st, TJ46, CB46 in the same head? Spin? Roll? Dispersion?

Also, this is made for Muziik by Fujikura. So what is Muziik and what is their input in this shaft if any or is this just some Fujikura shaft in a different silkscreen to justify the several hundred bucks more than even the most expensive Fuji?

Thanks in advance.

If you mean the MAVC80 we posted a blog last week that explains the tech in new Bangvoo. (click here)

Most of the Muzzik shafts are on the extreme end of Fujikura's materials and tech. 80T full length is not found in any fuji. Not sure if they even do a 50T full length. Vectron tip is similar in theory to the MCI's and I'm not sure but I don't think thats been translated into wood shafts yet.

I've hit the premium & 787, Tatsuro (xerobound) plays the 787 as well these are very stable shafts with good feel. I'm in line for an MAVC80 which has tickled my imagination based on material & specs.

Nope. The bangvoo premium.

70 ton carbon sheets reinforced by original 50 ton Triax Woven composite and dual layers of low elastic carbon...

I haven't seen that in a Fuji yet.