Latest non-conforming driver?

TFL07670

In the relentless search for the longest club, what are the latest trends / hits in the non-conforming world? Are the Maxima STs conforming? Quelot or S Yard Stark any good?

I saw the S-yard Stark back in around October last year so it's definitely not the newest. According to what I've seen in the forum and online store I would say Maxima ST and KW Air are the latest non-conform driver.

The maxima st I got from tsg is the longest driver I've ever had...

I'm in the same boat, it took me a while but I have no doubts its one of the longest ever made.

We have technical info from factory swing robots (we can't share so don't ask) what I can say is that the Maxima ST has set the benchmark.

There is a longer club but I'm pretty sure few here would buy it.

I'm in the same boat, it took me a while but I have no doubts its one of the longest ever made.

We have technical info from factory swing robots (we can't share so don't ask) what I can say is that the Maxima ST has set the benchmark.

Do tell.

Yes, pls share this "longer club"

Also, any feedback on those non conforming drivers you mentioned Chris? Sound/feel?

Do tell.

:tsg_smiley_drool::tsg_smiley_streak:

Yes, pls share this "longer club"

Also, any feedback on those non conforming drivers you mentioned Chris? Sound/feel?

I have hit them all except the ROYAL COLLECTION.

My short take.

Royal Collection XVP - Not hit.

Honma Amazing Spec 480 - Fun club to hit. Great carry, forgiving, springy face, plays neutral. but Head is offered in one loft. 11.5 Only one shaft flex R , either feather shaft or the ARMRQ Q Armrq shaft would be perfect for mid 80s to low mid 90s smooth tempo swing. I had to dial back, but when timed I hit some great high carry shots.

Geotech RF800 Alpha - Super low spin low launch, hard off the face. This is a hitters club. If you dont have the firepower it will be tough to handle.

Quelot RE14 Alpha - Great all around club head, Crisp feel at impact, Forgiving. I hit a nice mid high controlled draw similar to the original Glorie. I havent hit the wow factor shot, but for control and all around performance and overall distance this is a top notch club.

Edited by driverhead

I have hit them all except the ROYAL COLLECTION.

My short take.

Royal Collection XVP - Not hit.

Honma Amazing Spec 480 - Fun club to hit. Great carry, forgiving, springy face, plays neutral. but Head is offered in one loft. 11.5 Only one shaft flex R , either feather shaft or the ARMRQ Q Armrq shaft would be perfect for mid 80s to low mid 90s smooth tempo swing. I had to dial back, but when timed I hit some great high carry shots.

Geotech RF800 Alpha - Super low spin low launch, hard off the face. This is a hitters club. If you dont have the firepower it will be tough to handle.

Quelot RE14 Alpha - Great all around club head, Crisp feel at impact, Forgiving. I hit a nice mid high controlled draw similar to the original Glorie. I havent hit the wow factor shot, but for control and all around performance and overall distance this is a top notch club.

Thanks much for the feedback. In terms of sounds, are they all equally as loud?

Thanks much for the feedback. In terms of sounds, are they all equally as loud?

None of the above clubs had a loud sound. IN terms of feel and sound, tHe Honma was the softest, QUELOT, a crisp sound and feel, the RF 800 hard feel and clanky sound.

None of the above clubs had a loud sound. IN terms of feel and sound, tHe Honma was the softest, QUELOT, a crisp sound and feel, the RF 800 hard feel and clanky sound.

I see. Thanks for the 411