Sold Thanks TSG

bruinduke

Checking what the market is on this head. The Gloire Reserve is a beautiful driver with a distinct feel. I wish I had the budget to find the right shaft for this head as I give a thumbs up to the feel and forgiveness of the head. I think the Gloire Reserve needs to be played with a longer shaft and I prefer to use a 44-44.5 inch driver.

This is being offered as head only. Comes with matching headcover and wrench. Head is in great shape. Topline has a small pin prick paint chip where head and topline meet. Can be seen in the pics. Sole is still glossy, and the face does not show much wear other than faint ball marker residue from a toe hit.

SOLD, heading down under. Would trade for xv fairway woods, Ryoma drivers, diamana stinger shafted drivers. Will balance or ask to balance as necessary. I am sure I am forgetting others, but most pressing need is a fairway wood that plays between a driver and 5 wood. Open to offers so send me a pm if interested.

sorry about the pics as they are loading at an odd angle.

post-324-0-45442100-1402464395_thumb.jpg

post-324-0-21942700-1402464413_thumb.jpg

post-324-0-02116300-1402464426_thumb.jpg

post-324-0-43299200-1402464436_thumb.jpg

Edited by bruinduke

I've heard/read that this driver is very forgiving and long....GLWS Duke!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay this head is back on the market and open to trades. Would consider a Ryoma F2, F3 or other fairway wood, S yard XV fairway woods, Yamada putters, Titleist 910 or 913 drivers, oban kiyoshi purple or white shafts in regular or stiff. Got any interesting trade ideas, hit me up. Will balance or ask to balance with $ as necessary.

Edited by bruinduke

Question for you...what's the adjustability on the head? Does it just take any standard Taylormade adapter and therefore goes up 1.5 and down 1.5? thanks

This model takes any of the first generation TM adapters from the r9 to first RBZ model, r11, r11s. I've got a spare adapter to include if in the right deal (would remove from another shaft I use in a superdeep).

• 3 weeks later...