Geotech Quelot RE14 a-spec LTD.

Its coming July 10th, Looks outstanding, it's like the RE14 Alpha but the limited edition version has a cool new finish and a thinner face which they QA tested using a special microscope.

Not suggested for faster swingers as the face may break but other than that it looks pretty sweet.

Wonder how it performs against the other great brands out there.... !

Its coming July 10th, Looks outstanding, it's like the RE14 Alpha but the limited edition version has a cool new finish and a thinner face which they QA tested using a special microscope.

Not suggested for faster swingers as the face may break but other than that it looks pretty sweet.

I have the RE14 Alpha and its fantastic. This caught my eye due to the quality control and top grade materials. What is the swing speed limit of this head to be safe?

Edited by driverhead

I have the RE14 Alpha and its fantastic. This caught my eye due to the quality control and top grade materials. What is the swing speed limit of this head to be safe?

Well for a face this thin I would say no more than 100mph. I'm sure it can handle more and in many cases not crack at all but better safe than sorry imo.

Worth noting is the parent co of Geotech is one of the biggest golf manufactures in the world. That said they don't exclusively use that manufacturer as they have a wide range of products from many makers, the quality of their core product line especially Titanium woods is as good as many of the popular name brands but at a lower price.

i like the look of the matching Aspec FW. When will that be available?

Edited by driverhead

i like the look of the matching Aspec FW. When will that be available?

I'm pretty sure there is no high COR FW. In black or gold they are the same just different finish. Underrated for sure, these are super easy to hit and higher MOI fairway woods. It's available now if you need one just email me [email protected]

I'm pretty sure there is no high COR FW. In black or gold they are the same just different finish. Underrated for sure, these are super easy to hit and higher MOI fairway woods. It's available now if you need one just email me [email protected]

This was listed in the pro shop.

http://www.tourspecgolf.com/geotech-2014-re14-a-spec-fairway-wood

Ahhh Yes the Limited Version! sorry I was only looking at black and gold. This is high Cor. Geotech get's these in stock July 10th to be exact so it can start shipping then.

BTW MUSO FW is the real deal, Geotech is hitting it out of the park.