SOLD, PLEASE CLOSE. THANKS

jackiejoo

Set of 3-p nippon ns pro Prototype 2F15 stiff. Well over standard length so could be soft or hard stepped if necessary. Located in USA, paypal payment includes tracking and insurance in lower 48. International shipping posiible, please pm directly. THESE ARE NOW SOLD
post-17193-0-13609300-1421854689_thumb.jpost-17193-0-41974300-1421854761_thumb.j

Nippon ns pro Prototype DP 4-P stiff, need a wipedown after being stored. 4 iron measures 37 5/8 tip to butt of grip and P measures 34 3/4 tip to end of grip. Same terms as above regarding shipping, insurance and paypal. $OLD
post-17193-0-38471100-1421854846_thumb.jpost-17193-0-13231000-1421855002_thumb.j

Thanks for looking.

Edited by jackiejoo

paging C!! what's the retail version of both of these protos??

Actually its stew who knows more about these things.

comes with picasso like flight charts as well

ha.... yes they did.

2f15s are the protos for the NS 1150. stiff shaft , and VERY VERY stable ,very high soaring flight the ball laucnhes IMMEDIATLY high and soars in a rainbow arc.

not the most spin so if u play on super fast hard greens u might get a bit more run than others.

ball wont land softly

iLOVE these shafts. for landing on nice summer moist soaked tokyo greens these are awsome1!!!!!

feel isnt as smooth as others they are wuite boardy ,but they just out and out perform, in stiffs... they might be a bit friendlier, ihad them in X and found them straight shooters with good ..good distance.

paul casey and vijay played these for a bit if i remeber rightly

id bag em again for sure. esp i nstiff.

cant rem thier weight off hand but heavier thant he retial 1150s i remember.

DP there si plenty of dialogue , they are the modus 120 tour protos. bit heavier slightyl stiffer.

AWSOME shafts got them in my taylor made forged r9s and my epon af tours, although thats NOT the ebst set up for the aftours, the 2 f15s wud be a much better combo.

alas thats got me thingking....

Edited by supo67