2015 Japan Golf Fair Thread! What do you want this year?

TourSpecGolfer

post-18-0-79865100-1423613554_thumb.jpg

It's that time of year again! in 3 days TSG is back at it covering the Japan Golf Fair at Tokyo Big Site.

Wanted to ask you guys if you have any special requests... Of course we will be covering everything worth mentioning from the show but anything else while we are in Japan? Doing the normal factory rounds in Himeji so if you have any specific questions that you would like us to ask do tell.

Yururi!

And Nippon shafts

Cool, NSpro will be there so I will see what they got that's new, if there is nothing new I won't have much for you.

Yururi, I'm spending a couple days at a Ryokan in Kobe with Miyoshi-san and his wife for R&R at the end of our trip, so if there is nothing new product wise I can post pics of the food...lol

would love to know if there is cool new accessories out there, whether from the usual JDM suspects or new players. I'm thinking headcovers, bags, markers, socks, gear, sunglasses, etc...

Ryoma is having new FW? Show pic then if true pls

Also several new lofts in the UT! No confirmation on new FW yet but all signs point to yes.

Ryoma is never at the show but we visit their HQ later in the week.

would love to know if there is cool new accessories out there, whether from the usual JDM suspects or new players. I'm thinking headcovers, bags, markers, socks, gear, sunglasses, etc...

Will Do!

When is this 2015 Japan Golf fair....is it open to public...

Tq

This Friday to Sunday but only Sunday is open to general public.

When I was there a few years ago, only the last day Sunday was open to public. The first two days were trades only.

Shoes, too... <g>

Good Morning Gang! It's a beautiful day in Japan! T Minus 3 hours till the Japan Golf Fair Opens it's doors!

To Follow in Real Time: http://www.tourspecgolf.com/blog/social/

post-18-0-19711600-1423778005_thumb.jpg

Is Ryoma coming up with anything new? A new woods?

And Seven ... 7 ...

Also interested in gear and clothing :tsg_smiley_king: