Hybrid shaft recommendations please...

draven

Hi all,

Looking for some recommendations in terms of hybrid shafts...

Mid-90's driver SS with a fairly aggressive transition. Currently have Romaro Type R heads shafted with Fuji MCH70 and feel like I'm leaving a lot of distance on the table. Ball flight is high but kind of lazy if that makes sense... kind of like the ball gets up quick, but then just floats for a bit and drops way short. The MCH also feel a little on the soft side, and I have a tendency to pull the shot left sometimes as a result.

Don't have this problem with the Crazy FW80 shafts I have in my woods. Love those and have an extra that I could try, but feel like the flight is too penetrating and with too much roll to be able to hold a green from 170-200 out. When I find myself with an approach with my S-Yard/FW80 5W combo, I usually aim for the just off the front and hope it doesn't roll off.

Looking for something in the 70's gram range with mid-high flight and just enough spin to land softer and hold a green, but without ballooning or robbing distance. Don't like anything that feels like a board. Thoughts on shafts to try?