3 week driver comps..,

supo

onoff type S 9*---------tataki 70xs

prgr egg 7, 9*----------diamana alisilei 83s.

prgr egg 1 ,7.5*-------diamana alislei 73s

kasco DNA 340---- --diamana Boron73x.

syard .388 9.5*-------,diamana B 60x

well theres a comm theme in there anit there and for a good reason,

HOWEVER...........

this new labo shaft has all my attention and then some.

but as conditions were less than "perfect" this was a really intersting find for me.

totally forgot i had an Syard . 388 stashed down there, got the shock of my life when i opend the bag and that was sitting there, so naturally i had to open the account with it.

yup ,its till one of the longest consistantly.

yup its low.

yup it feel , looks and plays GREAT!

def no chance of over or underpowering that combo, it suited perfectly, heck of a driver!

on longy where any slight crossing of ball on swing is catastrophic. this was indeed a magnificent addition to the stable, the B shaft got it up just a bit, and as much as ive not been a fan of this shaft in drivers, gotta say the low head andhtis shaft suit really well. into the wind i gets up a bit high with plenty of spin, but its till out there and with a distinct mimimum of distance loss. i left it very impresseed. i dont think its a lush grass japan dirver as it goes too low to get real distance, with no roll here . but for anything with wind , this is a NO brainer, hawaii, links,,, tight fairways.. its a beaut !

kasco DNA 340.boron combo , was next up. the boron and this head has to be hit to be truley enjoyed, cant really d oit justice in words. it just lights ur fingers up with a tingle. so soaddictive., sadly i didnt hit this well the day i gamed it in comp, i was cutting everything that day and loosing mega yards. on the one or 2 occasions i did get it tho, oh yea, its still right up there. and i can get it to draw.

for the guy who gets the middle of the head 90% of the time ,thsi head is SUPERB. matereials are great . look is awsome, feel is unrivaled. its not the most forgiving head ever made, but i dont htink it advertised it self as being so. for really getting into tho this rates HUGE, still one of the best feeing heads ive ever hit.

egg 7 with 83 gram closed face .

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.!!!!!

at longy ,it remains unsurpased.

low . heavy thumps.

and roll like a las vegas loaded dice , with a MUCH nicer impact than the newer 1 model.

this now lives in oz bec its too good.

end of chat.

RIP

egg1 7.5* with 73s alisilei

day in out.

used it the most by a mile. esp when it was blowing just less than a gale which was every 3rd day!

vey low. got tons of run , even on the kaikuya , but it is winter and the ground is hard and fast dry. a pefect combo for this. differnce in the face angle and the lack of weight makes this a slightly easier choice than the 83g beast.

not recomneded for lush grass on flat land. will go nowhere but as custom build for the links ever yday.

not much better.

fav set up of al the drivers, looks the best. feel a bit duller than the other one, but it just looks so money and perfroms so well.

yea the one i liked the most .

onnoff type s with tataki.

tataaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkki...

sounds just like raw beef. nad doesnt it kick like a mule!

wowsah what a shaft

t he 7oxs is MUCH taughter than the 60s. and heavier. it plays much heavier nad dleivers a serious thump.

its flight is dead straight, and the arc is perfect. low mid arc with oodles of roll.

posbile cud do with 1/2* more left. even 1*, but i am in love with this set up.

wa spoed to stay there, but i had to bring it home t ouse as a match up VS the shingo 60s model.

ohhhhh that happens this weekend.!!!!!!!

this is also a wind buster with a bit more loft hardly ever strayed.

a cpl of decent hits with it also prooved it was a beast.

think i hit my longest drive of the tour with it at stonecutters.

man i ogt all of that nad a simply PW into tgreen was the result.

not to be sneezed at, well worth the investment, this combo was the equal best feeling with the kasco nad gunbarrel straight.

ratings...,

longest overall......onoff tataki.

most accurate.... prgr egg 7 alsie83s.

day in out gamer.....prgr egg alislei 73s.

best bomber kasco DNA.

fv driver.. prgr egg 1 73 s alislei

all of these will not do u wrong in less than ideal conds.

all of them are perfect builds and combps.

did not long for any other driver cept for maybe the egg7 with diamana X..!

the alisiel folks into serious wind, is a seriosly good shaft

dont be shy!!!

Edited by supo67

The one you used at Stonies was a ripper Stew. That was the onoff tataki right?

yea that was the 70sx with type s 2014 head. its not quite got the same feel asthe 358 shingo. but man its a straigh shooter.

i dont try and get cute with this at al. just point it and fire. never goes left ever ever ever. and its LOW!!!!!

gaming this and the 358 on sat.

gottta see them vs each other