SOLD---THANKS TSG AND CHUCK

pinggolfclubs

That's a sick deal for some awesome clubs. Vega flies under the radar for some reason, but for someone who wants the raw goodness of Yururi FB in a cavity (together with the flexibility to alter the grind - a big plus of raw IMO), these fit the bill in a big way. I just decided that I'm going to finally shaft up my raw VM-02 and I'm pretty excited about it. If it's the leading edge that's bothering you, kill it a little on a wheel and keep these babies!

That's a great point on the leading edge. You are right about Vega flying under the radar. These are extremely solid heads and a good build. I just got to many dam% clubs and something has to go lol. Thanks for the positive comments. Let me know how those 02's work for you. If these don't sell no worries-will keep them and move forward.

Where o you get this kind of grinding done?

I already bought 'em. I was gonna buy one of the TM tp r9 forged Chris is going to refinish, but this was too good to pass up. The trick in selling/buying full clubs is do the shafts work. This is perfect weight, flex for me.

This set is sold?

I am totally jazzed! I will get back to LA from India Sat, by the time Thanksgiving is done, new sweet clubs.