SEIDA KM-0312 Forged Irons by Yururi

TourSpecGolfer

Played a round with these recently and they feel right, nice mild soft impact, fairly short heel to toe, minimal offset, top line not thick yet not skinny, just all around fantastic set of Irons.

And Keita Miyoshi-san (owner of Yururi) want's TSG'ers to know SEIDA is a separate brand of Yururi which will be growing in the future under the K-GEKKU umbrella brand.

Next up I will be posting pics of the Black Seida Wedges.

DSC08425.jpg

DSC08150-Edit-Edit.jpg

DSC08417.jpg

DSC08417.jpg

DSC08127.jpg

DSC08437.jpg

DSC08442.jpg

DSC08446-Edit.jpg

DSC08149-Edit-Edit.jpg

Looks great..How about the grind? They look like they might be diggy if you come in a bit steep?

I always admire the aesthetic taste of Keita Miyoshi-san. Simple and beautiful.

I've been gaming regularly the classic Yururi 2010 flatbacks and Tataki wedges which bring me such much joy.

Looks great..How about the grind? They look like they might be diggy if you come in a bit steep?

As in lack of a killed leading edge? imo killed leading edge is an add on for steep swingers that also works with shallow swingers and not a pre requisite for someone with a steep angle of attack.

Most classic irons or even irons a decade back did not have them either, its something people have grown accustomed to more recently imo.

But yes if your on the extreme end of steep and it's wet and soft a killed leading edge would be helpful.