Bridgestone MX23 tourstage irons

John68

Hi 

Does anyone know much about these irons?I picked up a mint set for $150 Australian 3 to sand wedge.

They have graphite Harmotec shafts, are they good shafts?

10 hours ago, hutchy said:

If you have already pulled the trigger. Game them, give us your thoughts. 

G'day Hutchy,

Took them to the range today..took some time to adjust, a whole bucket but then really hit the next two buckets as good as I could hit them.

I thought they would be softer but the ball flight was the standout, penetrating and longer than I would have given credit, 7 iron 36 degrees, the wedges were incredibly accurate with nice spin. So all in all happy with the purchase. These are the Japanese spec. They cost me $150 aussie and they are in mint condition..Excellent irons.MR23 Tourstage MB irons

12 hours ago, John68 said:

G'day Hutchy,

Took them to the range today..took some time to adjust, a whole bucket but then really hit the next two buckets as good as I could hit them.

I thought they would be softer but the ball flight was the standout, penetrating and longer than I would have given credit, 7 iron 36 degrees, the wedges were incredibly accurate with nice spin. So all in all happy with the purchase. These are the Japanese spec. They cost me $150 aussie and they are in mint condition..Excellent irons.MR23 Tourstage MB irons

G’day brother. 
Its is a good price to be in to something you can take out for a bit of fun. I found same, some of the older forgings can be a bit clicky, but at 150 who cares mate. Enjoy!