WTB - A-Grind Classic 350 or something similar

shokosugi19

Greetings, I am new to this forum and JDM clubs. I am interested in building something between a mini driver and a regular 460cc driver and based on my internet research, a lot of JDM clubs come up and the A-grind classic 350 seems like exactly what I am looking for. If anyone has one collecting dust or has something similar (350cc-400cc), let me know. I am basically trying to upgrade the 'Perfect club" infomercial driver that I have that I hit well and straight but it lacks distance - its a 370cc, 235g driver, built to 42.5". I'd love something about the same size, about 220g and play it at 43.5-44" and fairly new tech.

I'm in Canada, near the washington state border so shipping to USA or canada.

Thanks in advance gentlemen!

Why don't you just buy a TM mini driver. Any of the latest three iterations should suffice.

On 7/12/2023 at 12:48 PM, Ian-500 said:

Why don't you just buy a TM mini driver. Any of the latest three iterations should suffice.

Thanks, but I have tried the mini drivers and just never got along with them with the exception of the sldr mini, but that was a bit too spinny plus with the closed face, it led to the occasional double cross as I play the fade. I haven't tried the BRNR or the Taylormade 300, so I may just do that