Lowered again!! Tour Issued PRGR RS-F Prototype driver 10.5 head + bonus RS5 5 wood head

nobmontana

I have here for sale a real Tour Issue Prototype RS-F driver head 10.5 deg.  

The appearance is pretty much the same as the replacement RS-F that PRGR distributed when all of their original RS-F heads were recalled due to having too high of a COR.  

The slight difference is that the logo on the sole says "RS" on this one and the face has a "RS-F" laser etched.  But you can see from the weight screw locations that is is indeed a RS-F model.     Replacement retail models has "RS-F" on the sole and face. 

The other difference from the retail model is that the retail replacement model had a "conforms to R&A SLE rules.."  logo on the heel of the sole.   This tour issue does not.    Anyway,  these are minor details for simply a great (legendary) driver head that shook the JDM driver market a bit. 

Condition is 8.5/10  with ball marks on face and a couple of tiny unnoticeable paint chips along the leading edge of the crown. 

I am including 2 shaft adapters for this head as well as a used (retail) RS5 5 wood head as a bonus.   No head covers are included. 

Price is $300 $250 SOLD

IMG_1671.jpgIMG_1672.jpg 

Edited by nobmontana

• nobmontana changed the title to Lowered!! Tour Issued PRGR RS-F Prototype driver 10.5 head + bonus RS5 5 wood head
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, scotty001 said:

Hi wondering it is in usd dollars how much will cost to post to Australia? 

I will DM you.   

• 3 months later...

Let's get these moving.    $200 + actual shipping. 

• nobmontana changed the title to Lowered again!! Tour Issued PRGR RS-F Prototype driver 10.5 head + bonus RS5 5 wood head

Now $150 + shipping for both heads....  

• 2 weeks later...

Still Available? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Still on vacay?

I am back and these heads are still available. 

Please PM me using the messaging tool.