3w RYOMA D1... F3 15* TRPX raytis tuale s

supo

very very  smooth  shaft
 52g    cpm240
"higher  launch for  long distance  for   swingers that want more distance without loss of energy..................................................."

so they say and  yea.

yea,  i see  that .

this set up  definitely  gets out there ,thats  for sure and  its higher launching.

just abit   too whippy for me.

had it bought  for winter golf   but ive   played  almost no golf over winter   ,so very  happy  to move  it along now.

this  wud definitely  suit smooth swimgers  rathan than aggressive  hitters  , esp if your  looking to maximise  distance  bec   its  not about   workablity , its pure point/shoot.

the ryoma d1 is STILL   one of the longest fw heads  ive ever hit and i assure you ive  hit  more jdm fw than anyone and WITH  this shaft its a perfect match ..... alas  just not   for me.

condition is great , its been a solid gamer for my bud i swapped it  with  , face is spotless, theres a cpl of user    age marks as u can see  but nothing egregious whatso ever , its  a great piece.

shipping via EMS  jpn.
tracking , insurance.

$229  delivered 

20240206_105137.jpg

20240206_105158.jpg

20240206_110806.jpg

Edited by supo

• supo changed the title to RYOMA D1... F3 15* TRPX raytis tuale s 3wood.
  • supo changed the title to 3w RYOMA D1... F3 15* TRPX raytis tuale s