What is the difference between a Baby Bee & a Baby Ben ?

Mike

In other words HELP :lol:

I have been looking at different putters lately and am starting to get :?

Is someone able to explain to me the difference between a Bettinardi Baby Bee and a Hogan by Bettinardi Baby Ben .

To me they look identical .

Is it the feel , the weight of the putter . Better workmanship .

I have seen both in some bags here so somebody must know what the difference is if there is one !!

Thanks

Mike

Mike, don't quote me but I do believe the Baby Bee has a slightly heavier head. With me it was a matter of looks, as I think the pre-hogan bee is much sharper looking and pleasing to the eye. And to top it it all off I only paid slightly more than a retail Baby Ben for my Bee. Look around, there are some out there reasonably priced yet if you like the Baby Bee better. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I dig around and see what else I can find out for ya.

P.S. Who is that on your avater?? :lol:

Thanks for the info and the offer Eric . I do appreciate them both .

As to the avatar I don't have a freakin clue :lol: I got a boat load of jpg's from my brother and she just happened to be in them .

I wouldn't mind finding out though :wink:

Mike

Short answer: Some really, really hot British chick!  I have no idea what she does -- unless it's to me!  

Stick a fork in it Mikey. This bee thread is DONE. New topic is 'Who is Kelly Brook?'

Well, since the thread is in the import category at least we're still in the right place :D

She does have some areas that intrigue me. Namely there and there, if you could see the area where my mouse was highlighting you'd understand 8O

I pm'd you but for everyone else. The workmanship is the same as I believe they come from the same plant. The Japanese Bees are alittle smaller and if you do a search, Chris (TSG), had comparisons between the US and Japanese version. You can also check the Yahoo Bettinardi club site as the pics are there too. The Hogans are all 340 grams, no matter what length shaft it is. The Japanese version heads are progressively weighted so the shorter the shaft, the heavier the head. I like the color of the Hoganardi heads but, the weights not good for me. The Hoganardis are alot cheaper, $150-$170 compared to around 500 for the Japanese and more for Tour.

I pm'd you but for everyone else.  The workmanship is the same as I believe they come from the same plant.  The Japanese Bees are alittle smaller and if you do a search, Chris (TSG), had comparisons between the US and Japanese version.  You can also check the Yahoo Bettinardi club site as the pics are there too.  The Hogans are all 340 grams, no matter what length shaft it is.  The Japanese version heads are progressively weighted so the shorter the shaft, the heavier the head.  I like the color of the Hoganardi heads but, the weights not good for me.  The Hoganardis are alot cheaper, $150-$170 compared to around 500 for the Japanese and more for Tour.

Thanks Light , will run a search soon . Hopefully something positive pop's up .

Mike

P.S.  Who is that on your avater?? :lol:

I think that's Aria Giovanni.

<<<<no this is Aria.

the hoganardi's come in cool colors and the hdweight is the same as the xcelerator baby bees...340g.

lightrider is correct in the Japanese hdweights being higher.

the bb-360/370 also come in cool colors.

i have a xcelerator baby bee where i increased the hdweight & backweight by ~24gms.

mod-BB-paint04.jpg