Z101's and Scratch Wedges

medic170979

Hey all,

Just got off the phone with Ari. What a supper nice guy, not to mention how knowledgable and helpful he is. We were working on my wedges, a 54 and a 60. Its amazing how is able to take the info I give him and come up with a design that will work well for me. I feel so confident after talking to him that my short game is going to improve just from these wedges. I also wanted to mention the Z101's he has for me. He had a set of 3-PW that they re-did with a satin finish. I told him I'd take them if he could only find me a 2 iron, which is now next to impossible to find. He came through!! In about 4 weeks I will have 2 new wedges and a beautiful new set of satin Z101's. I will be sure to post pics when I get them for all of you to enjoy. Just wanted to post this to give a shout out to Ari and recomend Scratch Golf to everyone.

I'm a believer! I've had my Tourstage TS 202's now for a few weeks, and have had plenty of practice sessions and played many rounds during that time. They are sweet feeling, accurate, forgiving, and an aesthetic delight.

Regarding Scratch, Ari made a 60 degree wedge to my specifications which works beautifully, and now we have a 50, 55, and a 60 (in the satin chrome for durability) in the works. The Scratch wedge is both gorgeous and very easy for me to hit accurately (within the limits of my abilities!). Great customer service with Scratch. (The opposite is true for Tourstage/Bridgestone/Precept, unfortunately. I defy you to get through to their customer service department, if they have one! Great clubs, poorly marketed)

Ah another convert to TourStage and Scratch . Glad to see that you have joined the club  :)

Yeah, its getting to be an expensive c lub Mike!! Here is my bag when I started and played all through college with this bag mind you:

Driver: Callaway Original GBB 8* UST Proforce 75

3-wood: Callaway BB warbird 15* Rifle 6.5

Irons: Titleist 962b 2-PW Rifle 6.5

Wedges: Vokey 54 & 60 Rifle 5.5

Putter: Scotty Cameron Pro Plat NP II

And soon it will be:

Driver: Gemini Proto 9* Graffaloy Blue

3-wood: same BB, just a different club since my original one was wore out

Irons: Tourstage Z101 2-PW PX 6.0

Wedges: Scratch Nickel 54 & 60 Rifle 5.5

Putter: Bettinardi Baby Bee 35"

And on my signature you can see what the bag is right now, I'm gonna have to sell my truck soon to start paying for all this. But I do hae to say I love this site and find it to be very informative, even though I'm going broke because of it. :D

Ah another convert to TourStage and Scratch . Glad to see that you have joined the club  :)

Yeah, its getting to be an expensive c lub Mike!!

And on my signature you can see what the bag is right now, I'm gonna have to sell my truck soon to start paying for all this. But I do hae to say I love this site and find it to be very informative, even though I'm going broke because of it. :D

Don't sell your truck. Do what I did. Make your wife and daughter work as street walkers to support your golf habit!

Yeah, its getting to be an expensive c lub Mike!! Here is my bag when I started and played all through college with this bag mind you:

And soon it will be:

:lol: Yes I know what you mean and I'm still not finished . I won't get into the clubs I had back in 89 , but lets just say I no longer have any of those clubs nor any others I have bought in the last 10 years :lol:

I don't have a truck to sell but mt CC company sure does love me :lol:

And soon it will be:

Don't I know this...have just discovered in the month I've been here that I need new everything...at least it doesn't cost anything to practice :D