Spec's on Fuji Tour Spec VTLT????

scratchman

I think I have seen the spec on this shaft before but can not remember where. Can anyone help? I would appreciate any help. Thanks

VTLT TourSpec - 46 inches 79 grams 3.0 Torque highkick

Vista Tour Low Torque.

Very tip stiff, shaft has very little feel to it, when compared to other Fujis. A beast when properly fit. Low Ball hitters need not to apply here. Super tight dispersion but lacks the Fuji feel in my opinion. About turning it over, well, I don't know, I think it's a matter of swing specifics and the shaft being tipped too much. Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Tour Spec VTLT with white paint (X flex?) in a Titleist 983E 8.5 deg that I received from a Titleist tour rep.

It's an absolutely awesome shaft in my opinion. I've never played another Fuji shaft other than the stock Speeder in the 983's. I didn't like that shaft at all. I would say that it is a little difficult at times to turn over, but not overly so. Make a good swing and it's all good. My ball flight depends on how high I tee the ball, but overall it's a pretty flat, boring flight that is a little lower than most and seems to run forever when it hits the ground.

I love the combo of the 983E head and the VTLT shaft, it's by far the best, longest driver I've ever owned. I would definitely classify it as a "Beast" :D

I have a Tour Spec VTLT with white paint (X flex?) in a Titleist 983E 8.5 deg that I received from a Titleist tour rep.

It's an absolutely awesome shaft in my opinion. I've never played another Fuji shaft other than the stock Speeder in the 983's. I didn't like that shaft at all. I would say that it is a little difficult at times to turn over, but not overly so. Make a good swing and it's all good. My ball flight depends on how high I tee the ball, but overall it's a pretty flat, boring flight that is a little lower than most and seems to run forever when it hits the ground.

I love the combo of the 983E head and the VTLT shaft, it's by far the best, longest driver I've ever owned. I would definitely classify it as a "Beast" :D

White paint denotes a XX. Platinum or silver = X Gold = stiff :)

I play one in a R500 Tour. I am a high ball hitter and I like to fade the ball so this shaft is perfect for me. Very, very tight, and boring ball flight. Its not hard to turn over at all to me and feels a lot like steel too, only a bit lighter. I dont get a lot of kick from this as opposed to the 757 I used to play and so far is working great for me.

Joe