Help - trying to find undersize (ladies standard) CORD GRIPS

hooker2003

I love the cord grips, but I wear a size small glove, and I am desperately trying to find undersize (-1/32) cord grips that will fit .600 butt shafts. Anyone know where i can get some? Any Japanese companies sell them? I don't even care how much they cost. If I were to find some, i would probably buy about 50 of them! Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

I got the same problem and the only undersize that I have been able to find are the winn grips . Don't really like them on all of my clubs , so I had my last set of grips stretched 1/2" .

They fit and feel great . Try it out on one club first to see what it feel's like and if you like it you have your problem solved .

I love the cord grips, but I wear a size small glove, and I am desperately trying to find undersize (-1/32) cord grips that will fit .600 butt shafts. Anyone know where i can get some? Any Japanese companies sell them? I don't even care how much they cost. If I were to find some, i would probably buy about 50 of them! Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

If anyone would know it would be LeaderBoard Golf. I'd contact them. Their website is http://www.leaderboardgolf.com.

The Honma cord grips are the best. The men's regular sizes I had to put 2 extra wraps so they should work fine. I guess any grips from Japan would be on the smallish side. Expensive though I paid $12 each. They last long though. The ones I have are similar to the V50s but the cords are less harsh with the same tackiness/grip power.

I believe the Ping Red Grips are 1/32 under and made for a .600 butt

The only thing with them is that the last 1/4 inch of the grip is solid rubber and it feels like the grip wasn't put on fully.

The Honma cord grips are the best. The men's regular sizes I had to put 2 extra wraps so they should work fine. I guess any grips from Japan would be on the smallish side. Expensive though I paid $12 each. They last long though. The ones I have are similar to the V50s but the cords are less harsh with the same tackiness/grip power.

Do you know how I can go about ordering these grips? Website, phone, etc? Thanks

Call me or email me I might have something you need.

Joe 650 757 8310 PST

[email protected]

Do you know how I can go about ordering these grips? Website, phone, etc? Thanks

Like above post call Joe K. or may Tourspecgolfer can hook you up. If you like colors they come in a lot of them. Mine were dark blue. I got really dark dark red/maroon for my dad.