TM R7 feel???

Can anyone who has one of these tell me how it feels compared to the R510 TP? I am looking for something without that muted feel from the R500 series and was hoping this may be a little different. Also, the flexes for the MAS 65 shaft, what does SR mean? Is that firm is Senior? Thanks. I am very interested in picking one of these up.

Jason

SR is stiff regular, The R7 feels like an XR03 with weight plugs. It is not muted at all and feels slightly similar to any recent TM Driver i.e R5 Series. Its a very long driver and easy to keep in the fairway. The weight plugs actually work if your mind doesn't make to much of it.

There are 18 others with this driver on our site at the moment I hope some of them chime in about their experiences with this driver.

Demoed it extensively today against my R300 Tour/Fuji Six combo. R3 felt a lot more solid. The stock mas2 shaft is light compared to my 58 gram fuji. I changed configurations on the R7 maybe six times right to left, left to right., high right to left, low right to left. high left to right, low left to right. maybe 10 to 12 balls each. My opinion. It helps but only so little. Maybe for pros who hit it the same 80% of the time. May be if I wanted just one driver and the shaft suited me I might buy it. But I have 2 R3 tours with different shafts for different conditions and a R320 tour for higher launch. Don't see the need.