Help...Please! about TM cb's from Japan

ksugolf

I found a new set of TM cb's from Miura with the NS Pro shaft for $850, brand new. Is that a good deal or not? I was going to but them and wanted to see if anyone could help me first. Thanks

Hard to believe if you can get it lower than that. Even at that price you might want to check the authenticity.

Good luck!

Joe

They used to sell for around $1000....now with the ones that are available for retail here, you can find the same ones on ebay for ~$600. If they have CB stamped on them, they're miura ;)
Are you sure $600 brand spanking new? I've been missing a lot of things on Ebay lately if that is true.

They used to sell for around $1000....now with the ones that are available for retail here, you can find the same ones on ebay for ~$600. If they have CB stamped on them, they're miura ;)

Ditto on that, I've seen 9/10 condition go for 1000....starting price 779 brand new..wow sure seems like a steal if u ask me. From the pics they look real too.

I own a set of TM CBs from Miura.

I'm currently on holidays in Malaysia and saw a set of TM CBs with the CB on the hosel, however they had a serial number sticker on them (which could be removed). The number on the serial was in the 800,000's. I don;t think they've made 800,000 TM CB sets however this could be the total number of irons produced. Saw the set at Isetan at KLCC (Petrona Towers) so they're reputable.

I was able to pick up a set of TM CB's off ebay. They were listed as Taylormade Limited Edition. The way they were listed very few people even viewed the clubs. I was able to get them for only $650.00 (after seller put in writing return guarantee if not authentic) and contrary to some reports they do have a serial number. I contacted a TM rep that I have known for several years and had him check out the serial number. I received an email from TM stating that the serial number I had provided was authentic and from the limited edition group of CB irons. Needless to say that was welcome news.

yea thats a great deal two bad i had a couple of sets but sold them for a great price i think golfnut got one of them of i cant remember one had a couple of rounds and the new ones went for 825 and thats way low lucky i got a great deal from a rep 850 with ns shafts is a huge deal buy them quick. there about 950 if your lucky only 500 issued in the states from what im told.