About Miura

tsunglin

Hi, everyone....

I'm thinking to get a new iron set and I'm thinking about Miura. I'm interested in Tournament Blade; however, there is one call CB5002 which is not show on the Miura website(U.S.). I wondering what is the difference betweent Tournament Blade and CB5002. And where I can buy Miura's products besides from the Miura's website ?

By the way, my clubs now is bridgestone Foged which I got from my friend who work in the bridgestone factory in Taiwan. However, I can't find any information about my clubs from Bridgestone's website :( . Can anyone teach me how to post the PICs ? I will post the pics of my clubs and hope somebody can tell me "what kind of bridgestone clubs I have". Thanks :D

RENEW: I put the pics here http://www.tourspecgolf.com/modules.php?na...rmine&cat=12539

I have never seen them bridgestone Irons before. They remind me of the MP27s, they look great!

there is Miura Japan and Miura north America the 5002's are from Japan.

To post an image first click >After you paste it click one more time and thats it.

Welcome to the site!

Thanks for you guys' oppinions :D Actually I got the set(with NS pro 950GH) two years ago with a driver and #3#4#5#7 wood...... maybe the set just a samples.....I don't know........but the feeling is really soft if you hit the sweet.....anyway, more than two years I think it is time to have the othe set :P So.........

Is North America miura made in Japan too?

Is the quality different, comparing U.S. version and Japanese version?

Can I buy Japanese version in U.S ?

Thanks.......

Yes the U.S versions are made in Japan with small differences that are difficult to see if you don't know about them.

Japanese Miura is not available in the U.S but if you must have the Japan version please PM me i can get them for you.

Tsunglin, as far as who to buy from besides the Miura N.A. website, you can buy from Paul at Shreveport Golf. He is a sponsor on the freegolfinfo.com forum (FGI). I use him for all of my club dealings. Great guy with great prices. He offers different shafts for the Miura product and can mix and match sets for you. If you want tournament blade in 7-pw and CB-201 in 3-6 he can do that or any combination you can think of. He sells Zodia wedges as well in case your interested. PM me for his phone number or visit his website at shreveportgolfonline.com.