Sergios Clubs ???

jboy

First off I will say that the clubs are real. For sure made for Sergio. The odd thing is, they were listed a few days ago by a US seller and were up over 1700.00. I dont see how this seller could have the irons yet? The pics are for sure taken from the other guys auction. Also the feedback rating of "0" doesnt make me feel the best either.

Steve :D

From B/S/T Wedgehound.

FYI: Don't bid on these irons:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ssPageName=WDVW

These are pictures of MY irons, i had them on ebay, sold them, and this person stole my pictures and wording!!! Evil or Very Mad Again, these are not his irons, maybe he has a set, but its NOT THESE, these are pictures I took of MY clubs, and he stole them... I don't want anyone to get burned!

thanks

Just emailed the guy saying I wanted to purchase them now rather than having the auction play out. Here is what he wrote:

Yes i accept 1000 $ but only if you will close the deal today because i don't now how much will grow up the action.

And right now i can't accept Paypal because i have some problems .

I want to close this deal via western union but you can pay by card to at www.westernunion.com if you are agree E-mail me ASAP sow i can give you my address.

His email address he wrote from was [email protected]

Name is Fernanda Ferano. I'd stay away if I were anyone here. Was almost burned by the same type of situation in the UK (No offense). Western Union gave it away!

Jason