tourstage x-drive 390 or tp510 of fusion whats your thoughts

Breal

Im tring to figure out what is the best feeling to everyone there whats there thoughts on these three drivers give a 1 2 3

Im tring to figure out what is the best feeling to everyone there whats there thoughts on these three drivers give a 1 2 3

I should be receiving a 390 next week...that is if the guy ever confirms shipping. :oops: I'll let you know my thoughts of the xd then.

The TP510 feels better that the Fusion. The Fusion was a bit longer. Neither of these felt as good to ME as any of the Tourstage drivers I've own. I currently have a J340.

When I last did a driver test I had a RX-1 Type 315. The TP was longer than the RX-1 by 5 yards or so.

I'm hoping the 390 (being newer technology) makes up the 5 yard gap and still retains the sublime Tourstage feel. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

(BTW: I found both Titleist E and K longer than any other club mentioned above...and are my choice other than Tourstage.)

(P.S. Tourstage MR23 U.S. Drive Maru Spec. is the best feeling driver on the planet.)

i have owned all the clubs mentioned and about a couple dozen more, when struck squarely...the 983E is the longest best feeling club there is (tour model) ...the maru spec feels good too .....but the most forgiving and straightest would be the 580xd tp and the 540xd....the 510df is a different beast but it does everything well !!!!

I've just sold one of each. The 510TP is more forgiving and long enough. However, the X390 is a cannon! I hit the X390 (Prospec) 5-10 yds longer than the TP. It's much more workable than the TP and looks incredible.

If you're looking for forgiveness, then go with the TP. If you want a real performance club, the X390 is out of this world!

Same solid Tourstage feel. Sold mine cuz I'm gunning for a non-conforming X390 :D

The non conforming X390 is way easier to hit than the pro spec. The pro spec 390 was very long, longer than the illegal R7 but also not as forgiving. I recently hit a demo of the X390 high C.O.R and it is so much better than the pro spec because the face was square instead of open and i think that the head weighting is a little draw biased too. The illegal aspect of this doesn't really make any difference in distance, the guys on the JPGA use the pro spec because of its set up. I'm no pro and need all the forgiveness i can get and the X390 non conforming is an awesome club. In fact the High C.O.R is almost a hundred bucks more than the pro spec.

There is a member in the B/S/T right now selling his special order non conforming X390 w/ factory installed Fuji for dirt cheap.

The non conforming X390 is way easier to hit than the pro spec. The pro spec 390 was very long, longer than the illegal R7 but also not as forgiving. I recently hit a demo of the X390 high C.O.R and it is so much better than the pro spec because the face was square instead of open and i think that the head weighting is a little draw biased too. The illegal aspect of this doesn't really make any difference in distance, the guys on the JPGA use the pro spec because of its set up. I'm no pro and need all the forgiveness i can get and the X390 non conforming is an awesome club. In fact the High C.O.R is almost a hundred bucks more than the pro spec.

There is a member in the B/S/T right now selling his special order non conforming X390 w/ factory installed Fuji for dirt cheap.

I actually prefer an open face and would not want a draw bias. Perhaps I shouldn't go for the non-conforming 390 since the set-up seems against my preferences, and the fact that it's $100 more...

Have decided to go back to a 983K in the interim and then decide later.

It is stated it is .5 open but I think it looks more square than open. I'm not sure about any bias at all, I just know its a lot easier to hit than the pro spec just as all X-drive C.O.R's are vs the pro specs.

My favorite X-drive is the 300cc High C.O.R. no matter pro spec or not the entire X-drive series is for the better player. I would suggest X-Drive for only single digit players or great ball strikers.