Graphite Design PM 702

pm702_product.gif

a quote from GD website:

The PM 702 was developed on the PGA TOUR using the best players in the world providing invaluable feed back on performance, feel, and playability. The PM 702 is suited for the better player and Tour Professionals with high club head speeds. It has an overall stiff bend profile and high kick. The PM 702 is a proven winner on the PGA TOUR including this years MASTERS and Bob Hope Chrysler Classic.

In reality this is not the same shaft P.M uses his was 2.2 torque this must be the user friendly version.

GD is getting pretty big on the U.S pga i have thought that they are better than fuji for quite some time now with some very high end quality shafts. The Tour AD series is amazing.

pm702_product.gif

a quote from GD website:

The PM 702 was developed on the PGA TOUR using the best players in the world providing invaluable feed back on performance, feel, and playability. The PM 702 is suited for the better player and Tour Professionals with high club head speeds. It has an overall stiff bend profile and high kick. The PM 702 is a proven winner on the PGA TOUR including this years MASTERS and Bob Hope Chrysler Classic.

In reality this is not the same shaft P.M uses his was 2.2 torque this must be the user friendly version.

GD is getting pretty big on the U.S pga i have thought that they are better than fuji for quite some time now with some very high end quality shafts. The Tour AD series is amazing.

When is this shaft going to be released ?

I hope it is released soon and the price is right for my back up driver

Specs:

PM702 shaft

PM702-S S 47.0" 70.0 .335" .600" 3.5" 3.4 HIGH 8.2

PM702-X X 47.0" 73.0 .335" .600" 3.5" 3.2 HIGH 8.9

the numbers look very nice - Joe - what can you tell us about these shafts and the tour AD's ?

Tour AD M85 ( If this is what you are sking )is a heavier and tighter shaft than the PM, Which IMO make a great shaft for FW.

Sorry I didn't catch this post quick enough. :)