How can I tell an Adams tour redline

Alcap26

I have heard from others that the adams tour redline is a nice club and I am thinking for the heck of it giving it a try. How can I tell one is tour. I have seen a few on ebay that say tour on them but are these real tour drivers or a modified retail driver. Thanks for the help.

I bought one. Sorry, I can't definatively answer your question, but mine is quite a bit smaller (400 ccs) and sets up WAY open (not sure if they all do). I would say at least 2*. Great for me, maybe not for others. I've had a number of tour issue drivers and I've never seen anything this open. Very nice clubs that are going on the cheap. I bought one with a pro-launch and it's a nice combo. Seems to play to loft too and, although I've never owned a 460, it's not too awfully loud.

Thanks for the info...I thought about getting one but I am killing my 580 so I am not going to tempt myself with one....yet. I do like the idea of the open setup...the 580 tour I have has done wonders for my game...thanks to neon8s for the driver.