Check out these ugly wedges

Alcap26

ni04i_tw_wedge.jpg

I know these may not be new but in my honest opinion these are fugly. Are they USA release or a japanese release only. Man I would have to laugh if I saw these in play. I can't believe Tiger allowed his named to be stamped on these things. YUCK

Well, I am going to keep my mouth shut on this one. I will not comment until I have tried them. Hopefully, the will come out with an exact replication of his wedges (leading edge, bounce, finish...etc). Then I would be able to give an honest opinion. Don't mind the ignite though....

God Bless

Jer

Well, I am going to keep my mouth shut on this one.  I will not comment until I have tried them.  Hopefully, the will come out with an exact replication of his wedges (leading edge, bounce, finish...etc).  Then I would be able to give an honest opinion.   Don't mind the ignite though....

God Bless

Jer

I'm not sure what you mean but all I was doing was commenting on the looks and the badging on the wedge. I think it is a little to much with the TW crest and the fact they say tiger woods on each side. Maybe I should get Ari to do that to my new wedge...my first and last name on each side of the S emblem :D .

Well, I am going to keep my mouth shut on this one.  I will not comment until I have tried them.  Hopefully, the will come out with an exact replication of his wedges (leading edge, bounce, finish...etc).  Then I would be able to give an honest opinion.   Don't mind the ignite though....

God Bless

Jer

I'm not sure what you mean but all I was doing was commenting on the looks and the badging on the wedge. I think it is a little to much with the TW crest and the fact they say tiger woods on each side. Maybe I should get Ari to do that to my new wedge...my first and last name on each side of the S emblem :D .

You do that and your invite to a round of golf will get lost in the mail :!: :!: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: