Fujikura news up date!

joey3108

Due to some reason Tour Release will have to change their name to a "TOUR PLATFORM". THis will be an in-progess change over the next couple of months. The spec will remain exactly the same as Tour Release.

Good luck!

Joe

Well at least they did not come up with a really crazy name like TOUR LAMPPOST or TOUR LONGFINGER. :lol:

Due to some reason Tour Release will have to change their name to a "TOUR PLATFORM". THis will be an in-progess change over the next couple of months. The spec will remain exactly the same as Tour Release.

Good luck!

Joe

Well at least they did not come up with a really crazy name like TOUR LAMPPOST or TOUR LONGFINGER. :lol:

Or Tour Cheese Cake! :wink:

Good luck!

Joe

Joe I need a 693 tr graghics 3 wood shaft. HELP

Good luck!

Joe

Joe I need a 693 tr graghics 3 wood shaft. HELP

Damn dude! Were you 15 on the picture? Please don't show that picture to a teen girls, they'll go nuts! 8O

I'll look or i'll give ya a new one on the 693 if i have to.

Joe

Joe speaking of avatars. Where is that course? That looks like its in my locale. Mimosa? Luisita? The mountain looks like Mt. Makiling in the background.
No ! That is in Indonesia, 45 minutes out side Jakarta. By Pangrango and Gede mountains.

Joe

ps: How is Willy boy hitting his new toy?

It really looks like Mt Makiling in the background.

Willy is still somewhere over there hurting his back carrying the bags of the kids. He is supposed to be back in the next few days. I haven't communicated with him for about 2 and a half weeks now.

What new toy did he get? I'll guess a fairway wood? He is caught up between fairway woods right now. I keep telling him to go Driver/4/7 instead of Driver/3/5. He hits the driver pretty well and hits it most of the time anyway (can you say getting old) :lol:

However I am stuck in an equipment rut.

I've been playing really well lately. Shooting Mid 70s from the tips. I am now actually scared to "upgrade" my equipment into newer tech for fear I will lose "it" again. I am actually down to 4 complete 14pc sets + about 5 putters and maybe 4 extra wedges.

But the Ho is itching really bad.