Fourteens new driving Iron and Srixon Proto Cb's

picture.JPG

Here is a pic of the new Type01 Fourteen driving iron, Its the same one maru used several months ago and based on the Fourteen used on the PGA with less offset for better players.

The new Srixon Proto Cb's are currently being used by Tommy Nakajima same guy the TN-87s are names after. I think these new Srixon players Cbs look great :laugh:

HEy chris good looking stuff as always, driving iron looks easy to hit and srixon might have something they look great..

those clubs look nice - i like the srixon at address but not the cavity. i love the fourteen at address though - Chris - can you get one for me?

wow FAT sole on that fourteen... I'll stick to me 858 V2.

The Srixon iron on the other hand looks very good.

I agree these new Srixon proto Cb's look really good. Simple and clean design with great set up from the pics.

I agree these new Srixon proto Cb's look really good. Simple and clean design with great set up from the pics.

Chris, I heard from a Srixon source that Dunlop was working on a new CB to be called the I-403. Any chance this might be the one?

Also, have you heard when these new Srixon CBs might hit the stores?

Thanks!