Tourstage RX-1 Pro spec NON conforming???

I always thought all pro spec models were conforming until I saw the 275cc pro spec RX-1 on the non conforming list :-D

I'm pretty sure the 315cc version is conforming. Anyone still play these drivers they are insanely great for a small headed club. There are still two in play on the JPGA till this day.

I"ve always known the Type275 to be non-conforming and the 8* 9* Type 315 ProSpec to be conforming. Never understood (technical reasons) why the smaller of the two was non-conforming.

Personally, I ALWAYS hit smaller drivers better. The RX-1 Type315 is as good as anything I've ever hit. 'Still played one up until mid last summer. At first I didn't know which I preferred better, the J340 or the RX-1. Went with the J340 because it's a little bigger and sits open; the RX-1 tend to be square to .5* closed. The RX-1 seemed to be a little longer.

Bottom fell out of the market for RX-1 last summer. Most everyone believes the smaller clubs aren't as good as larger heads--I tend to disagree.

I think D is right on. I also think I have the spectrum covered for Japanese, mostly Tourstage drivers now.

305cc RC CV Pro

315cc RX-1 Type 315

340cc J340

390cc X-Drive

I've had the Maru Specs but, gave up on them. Throw in an E and 510 mid, and I think I have a problem.... :)